If you are a health professional and would like access to the South Australia HealthPathways website, please register to access via the HealthPathways South Australia Project Site. If you have any HealthPathways related enquiries, the HealthPathways South Australia Team can be contacted via email (Monday to Friday).
HealthPathways is web-based information portal supporting primary care clinicians to plan patient care through primary, community and secondary health care systems within South Australia. It is like a "care map", so that all members of a health care team – whether they work in a hospital or the community – can be on the same page when it comes to looking after a particular person.
HealthPathways are designed to be used at the point of care, primarily for general practitioners but is also available to hospital specialists, nurses, allied health and other health professionals within South Australia.
This website and the material on it, including but not limited to, all content, articles, text, graphics, images, pathways, and publications (material) is designed and offered for use by health professionals practising within their vocational scope, and is for general information purposes only. This website is not for access or use by patients, or people who are not health professionals.
Please be aware that this website may contain health or medically related materials, including information that some people may find offensive.
The material is for use by health professionals as a guide only, and does not replace clinical decision-making. The material is not designed to be, and is not a substitute for, specific medical or related advice or opinion, and should not be taken as such. The owners and operators of this website (We) are not responsible to you, or anyone else, for any loss suffered in connection with the use of this website or the material on it.
Pathways that have not yet been localised for your region's website are clearly marked as such. These pathways may contain useful information, but please use your judgement as to the appropriateness of this information in your region.
While the editorial process is designed to ensure accuracy, all information should be verified. If you notice any incorrect information, please send feedback.
This website contains links to other websites, which are not controlled by us. We do not endorse the content of those sites.
Information about health providers on this website does not constitute a recommendation or endorsement of their services. The use of any listed providers is undertaken at the user's own risk. The list of providers on this website may not be comprehensive. You may suggest a change to the provider information on this website by sending feedback.
We make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such material is therefore strictly at your own risk.
We accept no liability for any false, inaccurate, inappropriate or incomplete information presented on the website. We do not accept any liability for any injury, loss or damage incurred by use of or reliance on the information provided on this website. Although every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly, due to the nature of the Internet and the technology involved, we take no responsibility for and will not be liable for the website being temporarily unavailable or for any loss or damage suffered as a result of the use of or access to, or inability to use or access this website.
This website uses Google Analytics to collect information about the use of the site. Google Analytics collects information such as how often users visit the site, what pages they visit, and what other sites they used prior to coming to the site. This information is used to improve the content of the site and inform promotion of site content. Google Analytics collects only the IP address assigned to you on the date you visit our site, rather than your name or other identifying information. The information collected through the use of Google Analytics is not linked with any personally identifiable information.
Google Analytics saves a permanent cookie in your web browser to identify you as a unique user the next time you visit our site. This cookie cannot be used by anyone but Google. Google’s ability to use and share information collected by Google Analytics about your visits to this site is restricted by the
HealthPathways South Australia Privacy Statement
This statement sets out this site's policies relating to the privacy and security of your personal information and security of your other information. This privacy and security statement applies only to this site.
This site collects and uses the following information from users:
- A record of your visit and logs the following information for statistical purposes:
- the user's IP address
- the date and time of the visit to the site
- the pages accessed and documents downloaded
- the previous website visited
- the type of browser used.
- No attempt will be made to identify users or their browsing activities except, in the unlikely event of an investigation, where a law enforcement agency may exercise a warrant to inspect our service provider's logs. This information is analysed at the end of each month to determine the site's usage statistics.
- We may collect and retain personal information if you provide feedback. Your personal information may be used to communicate with you. Personal details are stored in a secure server location and will not be used for any other purpose than those stated in this statement. Disclosure of your personal information to third parties will not occur unless your consent is obtained or where disclosure is authorised by law.
- You should note that there are inherent risks associated with transmission of information via the Internet. You should make your own assessment of the potential risks to the security of your information when making a decision as to whether or not you should utilise this site.
- Please note that this site contains links to a number of other websites. When a user has clicked on a link to another website, they leave this site and this privacy and security statement does not apply to those websites.
- The content of this privacy and security statement may be updated from time to time, so we suggest that if you return to this site on a regular basis that you carefully read the information provided.